MOLECULAR MULTI-COLLAGEN CAPSULES
MOLECULAR MULTI-COLLAGEN CAPSULES
Suggested Usage: Take 3 capsules once per day.
Collagen is essential to your body's health and appearance, maintaining proper levels of collagen in your body becomes more difficult as you age. The use of my Molecular Collagen supplements goes beyond skin care. My collagen peptide molecules have additional potential health benefits.
During youth, your body produces enough collagen to keep your tissues young and supple. Consequently, as you age, you may notice more sagging, folds, and wrinkles on your face and neck. In addition to its effects on physical appearance, collagen levels also influence the overall youthfulness of the skin, hair, nails, bones, joints, and connective tissues.
Did you know that in average:
• 25% of your body's collagen is lost by the age of 40.
• 50% of its juvenile production is lost at 60 years of age.
• 75% of collagen levels are lost by the age of 80.
Unlike other products that contain only hydrolyzed collagen, regular use of peptide molecules found in my Molecular Collagen can provide your skin with noticeable benefits and protect against these signs of aging.
Hair and Nail Health: While research on the effects of collagen on human hair is limited, the amino acids in collagen can promote hair growth and strengthen the roots. Peptides can also strengthen nails and prevent them from becoming brittle.
Healthy gut: Some evidence suggests that the amino acids in collagen may help reduce gastrointestinal inflammation, improve digestion, and help rebuild the wall of a hyper-leaky gut.
Antioxidant Capabilities: In addition to soothing the skin, peptides from collagen molecules protect from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
Joint pain : It can reduce painful symptoms in people with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Collagen is a key component in the composition of cartilage, bone, and skin.
My Molecular Collagen formulas are popular because of their anti-aging properties slowing skin and joint aging but are also used to improve muscle strength, strengthen brittle nails and for a wide variety of other purposes.
Molecular Collagen are smaller than other collagens including molecules in animal bone broths. Once consumed orally, molecular collagen particles are easily transported through the bloodstream, which through complex mechanisms ensures that it reaches each of the corresponding cells and tissues to stimulate the production of more collagen by your own body.
What can collagen do?
The most popular benefit is to delay the aging of our skin and reduce the appearance of age lines and wrinkles. Muscle, bone, and connective tissue are made of collagen, an essential structural protein made up of amino acids. Collagen helps form groups of cells called fibroblasts, which allow cell renewal, that is, new cells replacing dead ones.
Collagen is essential for elasticity, firmness, and a youthful appearance. As we age, the body's natural production of collagen decreases, increasing the likelihood of experiencing sagging, creasing, wrinkling, or dry skin.
Molecular Collagen Peptides, whether taken orally with my Molecular Collagen Formulas or topically with my Collagen-Rich ELIXIR Creams, alert the skin that it has depleted its collagen stores and needs to generate more to maintain its firmness, suppleness and texture,
Benefits for the skin of Molecular MultiCollagen
• Collagen molecules can penetrate the skin and stimulate the growth of new collagen.
• The most common protein in the human body is collagen and it is essential for skin elasticity.
• Fine lines and wrinkles are signs of aging caused by the depletion of collagen in our body.
Common causes of collagen loss?
Even the young may be at risk due to nutritional, environmental, and lifestyle habits, including:
1. Overexposure to the sun makes the skin less able to produce collagen as a result of sun damage.
2. An unhealthy gut can affect nutrient absorption and waste removal, causing inflammation and other skin problems.
3. Hormonal fluctuations can cause breakouts and dry, itchy skin due to excessive or insufficient oil production in the skin.
4. Excessive consumption of sugar, processed foods, or carbohydrates contributes to premature aging by triggering glycation, which inhibits collagen turnover and interferes with collagen's ability to interact with neighboring cells and proteins.
5. A high level of free radicals: from smoking, air pollution, Wi-Fi and cell phone radiation damage collagen fibers.
6. Trauma and stress raise cortisol levels, which reduces bone density and collagen production.
7. Lack of sleep leads to higher levels of stress hormones, which can contribute to the breakdown of collagen.
8. Physical inactivity reduces collagen synthesis, while exercise increases blood flow, oxygen, and nutrients to the skin.
9. Too much alcohol causes liver damage, dehydrates the skin, and releases skin-damaging chemicals.
10. Too much caffeine significantly reduces the synthesis of collagen in the body.
11. Nutrient Deficiencies: Lack of adequate amounts of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals can inhibit collagen production.
12. Water that contains fluoride can damage collagen and affect the mineral-collagen union of the bones, so I always recommend consuming nascent iodine, it helps to eliminate excess fluoride from the body as well as being the king mineral for metabolism.